Cruise 2021

THIS IS FOR BILTMORE OR SIMILAR: I am trying to find a volunteer to handle 2021 (55th Reunion) to Biltmore or similar, If you or someone you know will chair this, contact me at I will help in this regard: 1) I will make the person a co-administrator to this web site. 2) I will teach the basics like how to send out emails to all classmates and guests, how to create a survey, etc.. 3) As the person learns, I will do the emailing and surveys. 

THIS IS FOR CRUISE RESPONDENTS: I have revamped the survey to exclude some non selected months to cruise and length of cruise. I have eleminated Tampa port and added Ft Lauderdale Port (I found a Cruise Line Royal Carribean that goes to Key West and Cuba out of Ft Lauderdale.)

Important Information about documents required for Cuba:
Guests are required to have a visa to travel to Cuba, however Royal Caribbean will facilitate this for our guests at a cost of $75 per person. This fee will be added to your onboard account on Day 1 of the cruise. Each guest will receive their Visa during embarkation and will be responsible for providing their Visa to the Cuban authorities upon arrival in Cuba. If a guest loses their Visa, they will be able to purchase a new Visa onboard at an additional cost of $75. All cruises to Cuba require a passport book (NO passport cards or other forms of I.D. will be accepted) valid for at least 6 months after the sailing date, for all guests including minors. Some guests will be required to have an A-1 Visa to visit Cuba. It is important that the name on your reservation be exactly as it is stated on your passport book or other official proof of nationality. If your name has changed since your document was issued (e.g., marriage or divorce), it is required that you update the document with the new name or provide an official supporting document (e.g., a state, county or province issued marriage license, divorce decree or legal name change document) of the name change. All documents must be the original or a notarized copy. Additionally, if you are using an identification (e.g., driver's license) and a citizenship document ( e.g., birth certificate), then BOTH documents must match the name on your reservation. Otherwise, it may result in delay or possible denial of boarding. 

Important Information For US Sailings out of Western and Eastern Carribean
U.S. Citizens may sail using their:
Official Birth Certificate and a supporting Government Issued Photo ID, like a driver’s license or an identity card. Please note that hospital Birth Certificates (baby feet Birth Certificates) are not accepted.
U.S. Passport book that is valid at least 6 months after your cruise.

BOTTOM LINE: Going to Cuba will require Passport as well as paying $75 for Visa supplied by Cruise Line. Western and Eastern Carribean requires Birth Certificate and another ID like Driver's License or Passport. This may be a a deal buster so we are taking another survey.


You must be a member to submit this survey. If you are a member please log in first. You can't submit this form until you've logged in.

* Answer Required
1)   * Will You Go On Western Caribbean Cruise May 9, 2021? Breakaway is the ship,5 day/4 night leaving Miami, going to Harvest Private Island off Belize, and Costa Maya Mexico. See email for pricing or contact me at

Yes No